42 CAD per - 100g/ 225m/ 246y
- Hand dyed using natural dyes.
- Delivered as a cake, ready to knit.
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *Superfine*
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight: Yarn weight #3
- 225m/ 246y per 100g (4 x CakeQuarters)
- Needles size: 3.75-4.5mm, US 5-7
- Stitch count: 21-24 sts per 10cm, 4"
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Perfect for tops, sweaters, and accessories for next to skin softness.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
12 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
18 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.