8 CAD digital pattern.
Design suitable for all knitters from adventurous beginners to experienced.
You will need for your Slingo cowl:
- Hand dyed soft DK weight yarn, 2 x 50g/ 112m/ 123y of each colour.
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Needles: 4mm / US 6 circular needle. If you are a loose knitter, use 3.75mm/ US 5.
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Slip one yarn over - never done this before? There is a YouTube video so you can learn here.
Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *superfine*
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight
- 225m per 100g
- 246 yards per 3.5oz
- All patterns are final sale.