45 CAD Cosy Beddy sock knitting kit.
Kit suitable for advanced beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your Cosy Beddy Sock Kit:
- 120g / 135m, 3.9oz/ 147y of Hand dyed soft Bulky weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Delivered in a 2 x 60g cakes
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the Cosy Beddy Sock:
- Darning needle
- 32" Circular needles: 5mm / US 8 achieve gauge, please check gauge.
- Videos on YouTube Channel for techniques if needed
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Knit in the round, pattern has been written for magic loop
- Judy's magic cast on
- Right and Left lifted increases
- Japanese short rows
- Purl 2 together and Slip, slip, knit
- See Youtube playlist here.
Naturally dyed soft bulky weight yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 80% Superwash merino, 20% nylon
- 2ply bulky weight
- 113m per 100g
- 123 yards per 3.5oz
- Length of sock is adjustable, width is naturally accommodating - has been fitted on a man's foot measuring 34cm/ 13.5" around the ankle to heel as well as smaller feet.
Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
12 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
18 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.