38 CAD including digital pattern
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.
Kit suitable for all knitters.
Would you love to try five of WildWestDye's yarn?
I know buying yarns online can be challenging, this kit allows you to try out five yarns from WildWestDye so you can feel for yourself how soft WildWestDye's yarn is!
You will receive the following five yarns in your Bunting kit:
- Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn, 2ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles fingering weight yarn, 75% merino/ 15% cashmere/ 10% silk.
- Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn, 3ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft Worsted weight yarn, 4ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles bulky weight yarn, 80% merino/ 10% cashmere/ 10% nylon.
- Cotton twill, 140cm/ 55" to attach and hang your bunting from
- Instant download pattern
- Yarn tasting card
You will need to complete the bunting:
- Knitting needles in the following sizes:
- 3.5mm/ US 4
- 3.75mm/ US 5
- 4mm/ US 6
- 5mm/ US 8
- 6.5mm/ US 10
- Darning needle
- Pins for blocking
- Sewing needle and thread
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Kit contains additional yardage than amount required.
- Each individual bunting measures 7" x 7" once blocked.