75 CAD TwistMeRound Cowl Knitting Kit
Why have vertical cables when they can spiral! Bias knitting creates an energetic and dynamic design and I love it so much! A necklace style cowl which can be work long (necklace style) or double wrapped around your neck.
More colours available here.
Kit suitable for intermediate knitters, or of course advanced beginners wanting to learn new techniques.
You will receive in your kit:
50% silk/ 50% merino 2ply sport weight yarn hand dyed using natural dyes.
- 450m/ 492y /150g/ 5.2oz (1 1/2 skeins)
- Delivered in 2 x 75g cake, ready to knit
- Instant download digital pattern.
Finished cowl size:
Circumference: 40”/ 101cm
Height: 11”/ 28cm
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Needles size: 3.25mm & 3.75mm, US 5. 32" cable length.
- Cable needle.
- You may want to use multiple stitch markers to keep track of the pattern repeat.
- Spare yarn for the practice swatch - 20-25m/y
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Make cables - TwistMeRound collection uses a decreasing cable stitch, see YouTube video here.
- Make yarn overs.
- Knit 2 together.
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
12 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
18 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia..
Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.