48 CAD including digital pattern.
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for intermediate knitters or advanced beginners wanting to learn some new techniques.
You will receive in your Whispering Shore shawl kit:
- Hand dyed soft singles fingering merino/ cashmere/ silk yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Delivered in a 100g cake, ready to knit
- Instant download digital pattern
You will need to complete the shawl:
- 4.5mm / US 7 to achieve gauge, please check gauge.
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl through back of loop
- Knit 2 together, Slip slip knit and Slip slip purl
- Yarn over
- Increases: Purl in front and back & Purl and knit in one
Naturally dyed soft singles merino/ cashmere/ silk yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 75% merino wool, 15% cashmere, 10% silk
- Singly ply fingering weight
- 395m per 100g
- 431 yards per 3.5oz
- Kit contains 7% extra yarn.
- Finished shawl size: 182cm x 27cm / 71.5" x 10.5"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.