38 CAD SpinYouRound cowl Knitting Kit.
Kit suitable for advanced beginners to experienced.
Spiral your way to your warmth with SpinYouRound Cowl. Using the bias knitting technique you'll spiral all the way around with strong diagonal lines and eyelets.
You will receive in your SpinYouRound cowl kit:
- 100% pure merino, 17 micron (superfine) 2ply Fingering weight yarn dyed using natural dyes.
- Delivered in 1 x 65g cake ready to knit.
- Digital pattern
- Instructions for joining in the round included in pattern
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Circular needles: 3.25mm / US 3 to achieve gauge, please check gauge - if your stitch count is too big, your cowl will be shorter.
- See videos on YouTube Channel for tips on casting off and blocking
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Knit in the round
- Knit 2 together and yarn over
- Kit contains 5% extra yarn, your cowl won't be as deep if your stitch count is bigger.
- Finished cowl size: Circumference = 52cm/ 20" Height = 20cm/ 7 3/4"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
12 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
18 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.