30 CAD including digital pattern.
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for advanced beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your SpinYouRound cowl kit:
- Hand dyed soft fingering weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Delivered in a 65g cake, ready to knit
- Digital pattern
- Instructions for joining in the round included in pattern
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Circular needles: 3.25mm / US 3 to achieve gauge, please check gauge - if your stitch count is too big, your cowl will be shorter.
- See videos on YouTube Channel for tips on casting off and blocking
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Knit in the round
- Knit 2 together and yarn over
Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 2ply fingering weight
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.25mm / US 3
- Stitch count: 25 sts per 10cm, 4" in pattern
- Kit contains 5% extra yarn, your cowl won't be as deep if your stitch count is bigger.
- Finished cowl size: Circumference = 52cm/ 20" Height = 20cm/ 7 3/4"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.