200 CAD - 500g/ 1690m- 17.6oz/ 1848y of supersoft Naturally dyed pure merino fingering yarn.
Pattern to be purchased separately.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.
1 x 100g/ 338m/ 369y: Polesque
1 x 100g/ 338m/ 369y: Eros
1 x 100g/ 338m/ 369y: SilverStar
2 x 100g/ 338m/ 369m: Tornado
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 5 x 100g/ 3.5oz cakes, ready to knit
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *Superfine*
- 2ply fingering weight: Yarn weight #2
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.25-3.75mm, US 3-5
- Stitch count: 24 sts per 10cm, 4"
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Check gauge - there is enough yarn to complete 3 chevrons, and depending on yarn use/ gauge you may be able to work 4 as sample shown.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.