48 CAD including digital pattern.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.
Kit suitable for all knitters from adventurous beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your Slingo cowl kit:
- Hand dyed soft DK weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 225m/ 246y - 100g of yarn total - 50g of each colour delivered in a cake ready to knit.
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Needles: 4mm / US 6 circular needle. If you are a loose knitter, use 3.75mm/ US 5.
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Slip one yarn over - never done this before? There is a YouTube video so you can learn here.
Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *superfine*
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight
- 225m per 100g
- 246 yards per 3.5oz
Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.