30 CAD including digital pattern.
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for all knitters from beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your RailTrack wristwarmer kit:
- Hand dyed soft DK weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Delivered in two x 30g cakes
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the wristwarmer:
- Darning needle
- Needles: 4mm / US 6 to achieve gauge, please check gauge - if your stitch count is too big please use size 3.75mm / US 5 needle.
You will need to know how to:
- Knit and purl
- Mattress stitch for sewing seam
Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight
- 225m per 100g
- 246 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.75-4.5m / US 5-77
- Stitch count: 21-24sts per 10cm / 4"
- Kit contains 5% extra yarn, the kit comes in two cakes, so you will be able to make a pair and not run out of yarn.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.