11 CAD per ‘CakeQuarter’ (25g / .88oz)
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia..
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Sold in 25g ‘CakeQuarter’ increments
- Delivered as a cake, ready to knit
- 50% silk/ 50% merino
- 2ply Sport weight
- 300m per 100g
- 328 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.5-4mm, US 4-6
- Stitch count: 22-26 sts per 10cm, 4"
Click on Weights/ Meters/ Yards chart to convert to 'CakeQuarter' requirement.
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Perfect for tops, sweaters, and accessories.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.