45 CAD including digital pattern
Kit suitable for all knitters.
Would you love to try six of WildWestDye's yarn?
I know buying yarns online can be challenging, this kit allows you to try all six Mermaid yarns so you can feel for yourself how soft WildWestDye's yarn is whilst making this cute and uplifting garland/ bunting kit.
You will receive the following six yarns in your Bunting kit:
- Naturally dyed soft singles fingering weight yarn, 75% merino/ 15% cashmere/ 10% silk.
- Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn, 2ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed silk/ merino sport weight yarn, 2ply, 50% silk/ 50% merino.
- Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn, 3ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft Worsted weight yarn, 4ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles bulky weight yarn, 80% merino/ 10% cashmere/ 10% nylon.
- Cotton twill, 157cm/ 62" to attach and hang your bunting from
- Instant download pattern
- Yarn tasting card
You will need to complete the bunting:
- Knitting needles in the following sizes:
- 3.5mm/ US 4
- 3.75mm/ US 5
- 4mm/ US 6
- 5mm/ US 8
- 6.5mm/ US 10
- Darning needle
- Pins for blocking
- Sewing needle and thread
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Kit contains additional yardage than amount required.
- Each individual bunting measures 7" x 7" once blocked.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.