60 CAD - 150g/ 507m- 5.2oz/ 554y of supersoft Naturally dyed pure merino fingering yarn.
Three colours for three times more fun! Make a cowl, shawlette or add some pops of colour. Want to make something bigger? Buy two or add a 100g cake (4 CakeQuarters) of another colour here. (or you know, whatever you need)
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
1 x 50g/ 169m: BabyValentine
1 x 50g/ 169m: PlumLips
1 x 50g/ 169m: PlumKiss
If you love this colourway, but you want different quantities, you can make your custom kit
in increments of 25g (0.88oz) here
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 3 x 50g cakes, ready to knit
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *Superfine*
- 2ply fingering weight: Yarn weight #2
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.25-3.75mm, US 3-5
- Stitch count: 23-26 sts per 10cm, 4"
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.