Ginga Cowl Yarn Kit - Pattern to be purchased via Ravelry or OlgaJazzy
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for advanced knitters beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your Ginga cowl yarn kit:
- Hand dyed soft DK weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Two x 100g/ 3.5oz cake
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Needles: 4mm / US 6
- Crochet hook for provisional cast on
- Pattern purchased from Ravelry or OlgaJazzy's website.
Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool, perfect for next to skin projects.
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight
- 225m per 100g
- 246 yards per 3.5oz
- Original design shown on Ravelry was not knitted with this yarn.
- Use 4mm/ US size 6
- Finished size of cowl knitted with WildWestDye yarn is 96cm x 15cm / 38" x 6"
- Work 7 repeats of pattern one and 15 repeats of pattern two.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.