Kit suitable for advanced beginners to experienced.
Cupid scarf is a stockinette/ reverse stockinette scarf, named after a pole dance move, and a play on the Cupid's arrow. With the bias diamond shape knit and colour changes to knit your way to your own Cupid to wrap around your neck.
You will receive in your Cupid Scarf kit:
- 100% pure merino, 17 micron (superfine) 2ply Fingering weight yarn dyed using natural dyes.
- 507m/ 554y/ 150g/ yarn
- Delivered in a 2 x 25g cakes and 2 x 50g cakes
- Instant download pattern
You will need to complete the scarf:
- Darning needle
- 3.5mm / US 4 to achieve gauge.
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Knit and purl
- Increase stitches: KFB & KFBF: Knit, front back and Knit, front, back, front.
- CDD: Centre double decrease
YouTube videos are available for the above techniques.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.