40 CAD including digital pattern
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
You will receive in your ColourWheel cushion kit:
- Hand dyed soft DK weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Delivered as CupCakes, ready to knit (mini-cakes)
- 80g of yarn to complete one side of the ColourWheel Cushion
- Digital pattern including template to make circular cushion pad
You will need to complete the cushion:
- 80g - 180m/ 2.8oz - 197y of DK or light worsted yarn from your stash (each half of my cushion weighed 72g, so 80g to be safe)
- Cushion pad: 43cm/ 17" in diameter
- Fabric and polyfil to make cushion pad
- Darning needle
- Needles: 4.5mm / US 7 to achieve gauge, please check gauge - if your stitch count is too big please use size 4mm / US 6 needle.
You will need to know (or learn) how to:
- Knit and purl
- Short rows: preferably German short rows or Japanese short rows
- Kitchener stitch
- Mattress stitch
Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 3ply DK / Light Worsted Weight
- 225m per 100g
- 246 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.75-4.5m / US 5-77
- Stitch count: 21-24sts per 10cm / 4"
- Cushion used 9g for each segment - kit contains 10% extra yarn, but please check gauge, if you have less than 21 stitches to 4cm / 10", please use 4mm or US 6 needle.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.