80 CAD including digital pattern
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for all knitters from advanced beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your CabooseWay Cowl kit:
- Hand dyed soft Worsted weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 180g/ 6.3oz yarn
- Delivered in 3 x 60g/ 2.1oz cake
- Instant download pattern
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- Needles: 5mm / US 8.
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Knit 2 together.
- KFB: Knit front and back
- Kitchener stitch
- YouTube video available for Kitchener stitch
Naturally dyed soft Worsted weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 4ply Worsted weight
- 170m per 100g
- 185 yards per 3.5oz
- Size: Circumference: 106cm/ 42" Width: 18cm/ 7"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.