12.50 CAD per ‘CakeQuarter’ (25g / .88oz)
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- Sold in 25g ‘CakeQuarter’ increments
- Delivered as a cake, ready to knit
- 80% merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon
- Singles Bulky weight: Yarn weight #5
- 112m per 100g / 28m per 25g
- 122 yards per 3.5oz / 30y per 0.88oz
- Needles size: 5.5-6.5mm, US 7-9
- Stitch count: 13-15 sts per 10cm, 4"
Click on Weights/ Meters/ Yards chart to convert to 'CakeQuarter' requirement.
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Perfect for next to skin softness.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.