40 CAD Yarn Tasting Cowl Knitting kit.
Kit suitable for all knitters.
Would you love to try three of WildWestDye's yarn?
Why knit with one yarn, when you can knit with three?
This yarn tasting cowl kit allows you to experience three of the yarns from WildWestDye’s collection.
Not only three yarns, but also three twist textures. Textures and colour changes inspire me to always knit one more row, how about you?
You will receive the following three yarns in your cowl kit:
- Naturally dyed silk/ merino sport weight yarn, 2ply, 50% silk/ 50% merino.
- Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn, 3ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles bulky weight yarn, 80% merino/ 10% cashmere/ 10% nylon.
- Instant download pattern
- Yarn tasting card
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Circular knitting needles in the following sizes:
- 3.5mm/ US 4
- 4mm/ US 6
- 5.5mm/ US 9
- 6mm/ US 10
- Darning needle
- Crochet hook for cast-on
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Work Twist stitches - Full set of YouTube videos available.
- All kits are final sale
- Finished size: Circumference: 19"/ 48cm. Height: 8.5"/ 21.5cm
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
10 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
16 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.