10 CAD per ‘CakeQuarter’ (Quarter skein) - 25g/ 56m/ 61y
- Hand dyed using natural dyes.
- Sold in CakeQuarter increments, buy what you need.
- Delivered as a complete cake, ready to knit. (Buy 4 x CakeQuarters and receive 1 x 100g cake)
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool *Superfine*
- 3ply DK / Light worsted weight: Yarn weight #3
- 225m/ 246y per 100g (4 x CakeQuarters)
- Needles size: 3.75-4.5mm, US 5-7
- Stitch count: 21-24 sts per 10cm, 4"
Click on Weights/ Meters/ Yards chart to convert to 'CakeQuarter' requirement.
Canadian spun yarn, hand dyed using natural ingredients in my studio in British Columbia.
Perfect for tops, sweaters, and accessories for next to skin softness.
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all yarn is final sale.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
10 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
16 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.