75 CAD including digital pattern
Kit suitable for all knitters.
Yarn Tasting Shawl KAL starting August 11th, sign up here.
Would you love to try six of WildWestDye's yarn?
Why knit with one yarn, when you can knit with six?
This yarn tasting shawl kit allows you to experience six of the yarns from WildWestDye’s collection.
Not only six yarns, but also six textures. Textures and colour changes inspire me to always knit one more row, and I hope you feel the same too.
Using a fake i-cord edge with knit and purl textures this shawl looks good from both sides, so although the pattern mentions a RS (right side) and WS (wrong side) really both sides are right!
Did you know? The added benefit of knitting on the bias and using knit/purl textures ensures your edges do not curl.
You will receive the following six yarns in your shawl kit:
- Naturally dyed soft Worsted weight yarn, 4ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn, 3ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed silk/ merino sport weight yarn, 2ply, 50% silk/ 50% merino.
- Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn, 2ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles fingering weight yarn, 75% merino/ 15% cashmere/ 10% silk.
- Naturally dyed soft singles bulky weight yarn, 80% merino/ 10% cashmere/ 10% nylon.
- Instant download pattern
- Yarn tasting card
You will need to complete the shawl:
- Knitting needles in the following sizes:
- 3.75mm/ US 5
- 4mm/ US 6
- 4.5mm/ US 7
- 6.5mm/ US 10.5
- Darning needle
- Pins for blocking
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Yarn overs
- Knit 2 together
- Slip, slip knit
- Knit front and back
- All kits are final sale
- Finished size: Length: 69"/ 175cm.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.