40 CAD including digital pattern
Kit suitable for all knitters.
Would you love to try three of WildWestDye's yarn?
Why knit with one yarn, when you can knit with three?
This yarn tasting cowl kit allows you to experience three of the yarns from WildWestDye’s collection.
Not only three yarns, but also three textures. Textures and colour changes inspire me to always knit one more row, how about you?
You will receive the following three yarns in your cowl kit:
- Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn, 2ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Naturally dyed soft singles fingering weight yarn, 75% merino/ 15% cashmere/ 10% silk.
- Naturally dyed soft DK weight yarn, 3ply, 17 micron pure merino.
- Instant download pattern
- Yarn tasting card
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Circular knitting needles in the following sizes:
- 3.5mm/ US 4
- 3.75mm/ US 5
- 4mm/ US 6
- Darning needle
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Knit and purl in the round
- All kits are final sale
- Finished size: Circumference: 20"/ 51cm. Height: 11"/ 28cm
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.