68 CAD including digital pattern.
Three colour stockinette/ reverse stockinette textured scarf and includes WildWestDye's fake icord edging technique. The pattern mentions ‘RS’ (right side) and ‘WS’ (wrong side) but both sides are designed to be the right side, as I believe if you can see both sides, then both sides should look great.
Kit suitable for beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your StripStripe Scarf kit:
- Hand dyed soft fingering weight yarn using natural dyes.
- 150g/ 507m/ 554y yarn.
- Delivered in 3 x 50g/ 169m/ 184y cakes
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the scarf:
- Darning needle
- 4mm / US 6 to achieve gauge. (if you are a loose knitter, go down a size)
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Knit and purl
- Increase stitches: KFB & KFBF: Knit, front back and Knit, front, back, front.
PFK & KFP: Purl front, knit back and Knit front, purl back.
- YouTube videos are available for the above techniques.
Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn :
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool spun in Canada, merino from New Zealand.
- 2ply fingering weight.
- 338m/ 370y per 100g.
- Finished scarf size: Length = 157cm/ 62" Width = 25cm/ 10"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.
Flat rate shipping available as follows:
8 CAD to British Columbia and United States.
15 CAD to rest of Canada.
Rest of World calculated at checkout.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia.