38 CAD including digital pattern.
8 CAD Flat rate shipping to Canada and United States.
Local pick-up available: New Westminster, British Columbia
Kit suitable for beginners to experienced.
You will receive in your Cupid Cowl kit:
- Hand dyed soft fingering weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 75g/ 253m - 2.6oz/276y of yarn
- Delivered in a 3 x 25g cakes
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the cowl:
- Darning needle
- 3.5mm / US 4 to achieve gauge.
You will need to know or learn how to:
Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 2ply fingering weight
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.5mm / US 4
- Stitch count: 24 sts per 10cm, 4" in pattern
- Finished cowl size: Circumference = 53cm/ 21" Height = 20cm/ 8"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.